The recommended dose is 40 mg per day. Treatment of patients should be started at a dose of 10 mg per day and increase the weekly dose of 10 mg per day, focusing on the clinical effect. If necessary, the dose may be increased to 60 mg per day. The low initial dose is recommende testosterone enanthate powder to minimize the possible increase in symptoms of panic disorder, which may occur at the beginning of the treatment of any anti-depressants. Observe the reasonable period of therapy (several months and longer).
- Social phobia The recommended dose is 20 mg per day. If necessary, the dose may be increased by 10 mg weekly to daily depending on the clinical effect up to 50 mg per day.
- Generalised anxiety disorder The recommended dose is 20 mg per day. If necessary, the dose may be increased by 10 mg weekly to daily depending on the clinical effect up to 50 mg per day.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder The recommended dose is 20 mg per day.If necessary, the dose may be increased by 10 mg weekly to daily depending on the clinical effect up to 50 mg per day.
- General information Cancellation of paroxetine As with treatment with other psychotropic drugs, should avoid abrupt withdrawal of paroxetine. The following diagram of cancellation may be recommended: reduction of the daily dose to 10 mg per week; after the dose of 20 mg daily, patients continue to take this dose for 1 week, and only after that drug overturned completely. If withdrawal symptoms occur during dose reduction or after discontinuation of the drug, it is advisable to renew the previously prescribed dose intake. Subsequently, the physician may continue to dose reduction, but much slower.
- Some patient groups Elderly patients In elderly patients, paroxetine plasma concentrations may be increased, but the range of its concentrations coincide with those of younger patients in the plasma. In this category of therapy patients should begin with the dose recommended for adults, which can be increased to 40 mg per day. patients with impaired testosterone enanthate powder renal function or hepatic concentrations of paroxetine in plasma are increased in patients with severe to violations of renal function (creatinine clearance less than 30 ml / min) and in patients enantat 250 with an impaired liver function. Such patients should be administered a dose of the drug that are at the bottom of the range of therapeutic doses. Children and adolescents (under 18 years) Use of paroxetine in this category of patients is contraindicated.
Side effect The frequency and intensity of some of the following side effects of paroxetine may decrease as the continuation of treatment, and these effects usually do not require discontinuation of therapy. Side effects below stratified by organ system and frequency. The graduation rate follows: very common (> 1/10), frequent (> 1/100, <1/10), infrequent (> 1/1000, <1/100), Rare (> 1/10 000, <1/1000 ) and very rare (<1/10 000), including isolated cases. The incidence of frequent and infrequent adverse events was determined on the basis of the generalized data on the safety of the drug on more than 8,000 patients participating in clinical trials, it was calculated by the difference between the frequency of adverse events in the paroxetine group and in the placebo group. Occurrence of rare and very rare side effects were determined on the basis of post-marketing data, and it concerns more the frequency of reports of such effects than the true frequency of the effects themselves.
Violations of the blood and lymphatic systemUncommon: abnormal testosterone enanthate powder bleeding, predominantly hemorrhage. skin and mucous membranes (mostly vsego bruising). Very rare: thrombocytopenia. Violations by. immune system: Very rare: allergic reactions (including urticaria and angioedema). Endocrine disorders Very rare: Deficit Disorder secretion of antidiuretic hormone. Metabolic and nutritional disorders Common: decreased appetite, increased cholesterol levels. Rare: hyponatraemia. Hyponatremia occurs predominantly in elderly patients and may be due to a syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone. Psychiatric disorders: Common:somnolence, insomnia, agitation, abnormal dreams (including nightmares). Uncommon: confusion, hallucinations. Rare: manic reactions. These symptoms can also be caused by the actual disease.Disorders of the nervous system Common: dizziness, tremor, headache. Uncommon: extrapyramidal disorders. Rare: convulsions, akathisia, restless leg syndrome. Very rare: serotonin syndrome (symptoms may include agitation, confusion of consciousness, sweating, hallucinations, hyperreflexia, myoclonus, shivering tachycardia and tremor with). how much to inject for weight loss
shots for weight loss reviews epo bodybuilding cheap steroids uk healthy snacks bodybuilding